It's all about me : ))

Aking larawan
HOLA : )) AKO c "jeds". simple, light hearted, forgiving, sweeeeet, unpredictable.. HAHA.. dah ( juzt c me for more details).. nweis, if you don't know me, get to know me! don't know something about me, ask me! but don't judge me from other people, cause I may just surprise you : )) RELATIONSHIP STATUS: SINGLE but not available.. HAHAHA FORGET LOVE- I' RATHER FALL IN CHOCOLATE (hasteTORYAHEE) syempre msarap kc an chocolate db? pero.. pero.. my PERO ha! haha.. wag na,kapoy type! taas mn gud.. HAHAHA PANGUTANA! -Is there one person out there made just for YOU? well. It’s a dream and a worry at the same time ...hahaha! -Is the person YOU met really made for YOU? -Does the one that YOU are dreaming of really exist and if so, how will YOU know? duh? problemahon buh? hahahah! DILI UY! naabot na gne.. ows? HAHA Don't SEEK, don't SEARCH, don't RUSH, don't KNOCK, don't DEMAND, don't ASK ... just relax ke muabot rana! TAMA? tamaaaah..haha

me, myclf and i : ))

me, myclf and i : ))

Followers : ))

Linggo, Hunyo 26, 2011

♥♥ Love ♥♥







They said: 



Love is an emotion of strong affection and personal attachment.







Everyone is bound to love to be LOVED by someone special in this world!


Falling in love is quite different thing to experience with everybody!
its like an earthquake..
it erupts and then it subsides and when it subsides you have to make decision.




because the moment you fall in love..
it doesn't have a signal..




you can't help it.. 


you can't resist it.. 


you can't even stop it..





it's just a mixed of unexplainable and undefinable of feeling that you have when your In-Love..






  

but at the same time


it gives you happiness!!  joys!!



♥♥♥

♥♥♥

♥♥♥



but BE Ready when your in-Love


BECAUSE


 LOve can bring and even tears and especially pains!




but no matter how struggles and pains you may

 encounter with your love one!



it's just a challenge to overcome and to fight together because if it is true love it never fails and it conquers all! 




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento