It's all about me : ))

Aking larawan
HOLA : )) AKO c "jeds". simple, light hearted, forgiving, sweeeeet, unpredictable.. HAHA.. dah ( juzt c me for more details).. nweis, if you don't know me, get to know me! don't know something about me, ask me! but don't judge me from other people, cause I may just surprise you : )) RELATIONSHIP STATUS: SINGLE but not available.. HAHAHA FORGET LOVE- I' RATHER FALL IN CHOCOLATE (hasteTORYAHEE) syempre msarap kc an chocolate db? pero.. pero.. my PERO ha! haha.. wag na,kapoy type! taas mn gud.. HAHAHA PANGUTANA! -Is there one person out there made just for YOU? well. It’s a dream and a worry at the same time ...hahaha! -Is the person YOU met really made for YOU? -Does the one that YOU are dreaming of really exist and if so, how will YOU know? duh? problemahon buh? hahahah! DILI UY! naabot na gne.. ows? HAHA Don't SEEK, don't SEARCH, don't RUSH, don't KNOCK, don't DEMAND, don't ASK ... just relax ke muabot rana! TAMA? tamaaaah..haha

me, myclf and i : ))

me, myclf and i : ))

Followers : ))

Linggo, Hunyo 26, 2011

Buhay nga naman! ♥♥

about LIFE?




well.

MINSAN naai muabot tao semu lyf and you know ryt away dat dey wer meant 2 be there, 2 serve some sort of purpose, teach u a lesson, or to help u figure out hu u are or who u want to become.




HINDI mo alam na ang mga taong 2 ay kapitbahay mo, your classmate, a long lost friend, texmate, an taong nsa HARAPAN mo ngaun or a complete stranger. When you lock eyes wid them, u know at dat very moment dey will affect your lyf in som profound way.






USAHAI nahitabo ang tanan sa imu that may seem horrible, painful, and UNFAIR at first ( ouch :(( ), but in reflection you find that without overcoming those obstacles you would have never realized your potential, strength, willpower, or heart. So dapat BE STRONG!

TANAN tao nga imung na encounter or na met will affect your life, and the success and downfalls you experience, help to create who you are and who you become.


BASTA! JUST ALWAYS REMEMBER my friends, ka.twiiter q, ka.fb ko, ka.plurk, ka.formspring and to ALL MY LABS n life!


EVERYTHINGS HAPPENS FOR A REASON. NOTHING HAPPENS BY A CHANCE OR BY MEANS OF GOOD LUCK! (same wid love is a matter of choice not by destiny) padaun.......... even the bad experiences can be learned from. In fact, they are probably the most poignant and important ones. LEARN A LESSON IN LIFE EACH DAY THAT YOU LIVE.

Every thing in life is a Choice, and every Choice comes with a Consequence. Think before you Choose your Consequence!




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento